Trip Details & Rates
- Hard fighting, acrobatic and a challenge to any anglers of any age and skill level. Fishermen travel all over the world in pursuit of these incredible prehistoric fish to have a shot at boating one.
- Fish for tarpon in North Florida using fly rod or spinning gear. We offer an 8-hour tarpon fishing charter. The more time on the bow will increase your odds of getting your trophy, the silver king.
- Seasonal: May-August
- Rates are for (1-2) Anglers
Fly or Light Tackle Sight Fishing Trips
- Sight fishing is a challenge for a lot anglers, but the rewards of succeeding are great
- The clean waters and abundant grass flats of North Florida offer a amazing opportunity for those anglers looking to "hunt" their fish on fly or light spinning tackle
- These trips are fun, relaxing and family friendly trips where we are on a mission to catch fish!
- If you have kids this is a great way to get them outside and enjoying nature
- Certain species are seasonal and weather dependent
- Prices include all gear, license needed, ice, water and bait
Photography & Nature Cruise
- If you're more interested in looking through your lens, you will be hard pressed to find more natural, undeveloped coastline.
- Bring your gear and I'll take you on a tour you won't forget
Policies & Procedures
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to book a charter, in the event of a cancellation within 30 days of trip or for weather, the deposit may be carried over to another date.
- Cancellations can be made 30 days prior to the charter date and your deposit will be refunded.
- If cancelling trip within 30 days prior, there will be no refund on deposit but if will be applied as credit to future trip
- Capt. John Swanson has the right to cancel or reschedule the trip due to inclement weather for safety.
- If the trip is canceled at the captain's discretion, we will reschedule for a later date
- Fishing License
- Rods & Reels
- Tackle and Bait
- Ice in the cooler
What to Bring
- Sunglasses & Hats
- Non-skid shoes or sandals (No black soles please)
- Protective clothes from the sun
- Drinks other than water, snacks and/or lunch
- If you have a "lucky rod" or something you want to bring just give me a heads up
24/7 Online Reservations
Boat Ramps Locations
Capt. John will discuss your fishing trip meeting location a couple days before your trip. The location varies by season, weather and tide.
If you have a desired location to meet just let me know! These are my normal launching spots: